This is our sweet Allyson as she came down the hall to see what Santa left her. She was all smiles and didn't know where to look first, her table and tea set or her stack of presents on the couch!
Royal, Janielle, Allyson and Tyler Nelson
Each Day Is A Gift.
5 comments:
She is so cute! It looks like you all had a great Christmas, hope to see you soon.
We love seeing the pictures. Thanks for keeping in touch so well. What a cutie. We are glad you had a good Christmas.
Hey Janielle, looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Sleigh riding sounds like so much fun...haven't done that since I was little in Franklin! Hope you guys are doing well, I linked you on my blog, hope it's okay.
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sorry I never called or came and saw you. If we would have known all you guys go sledding on Christmas Eve we would have came and joined you. I promise i'll call next time i'm down. You guys are always welcome here too. Oh, by the way I love your extensions. You look great. Tell Royal hi for me.
So cute! I love watching the kids on Christmas. It's priceless. Glad you had a fun holiday!
Post a Comment