
We finally got Tyler's two top teeth out. He kept asking me forever to do it and I was too scared!! Last time Royal did it and it was a good experience for him and I just didn't know how to pull out teeth. I guess there is a first experience for everyone. We wrapped some floss around it and pulled!! He was fine until he felt all the blood gushing out his mouth. But I kept telling him that I only did one and we had to get the other one. By then I had to pin him down, whereas on the first one he was all excited. So I wrapped and pulled, and pulled, and pulled and it finally came. I think by then I was so nervous. But we did it. And after much mouth rinsing he was fine and thought it felt cool. He was also excited to sing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" to Grandma and Aunt Jess.

No comments:
Post a Comment