It sure has been a while since I have updated everyone on our family.
Things are going pretty good. Tyler is loving school and is now on the Wrestling team for our area. He went to his first match last weekend and had fun, but not a whole lot of skill went on. Royal said that there were a few little boys that seemed to know what they were doing, but the rest just kind of chased each other or plopped on each other and rolled around. But at that age, it is sure is cute. Tyler was super excited to get 3rd place.
Ally is just as cute as ever!! She is now in this stage where she has to wear dresses (thanks to cousin Audrey!). And of course she has to wear the dresses that twirl. Grandma Cindy just barely made the cutest dress and Ally loves to twirl in it. She is currently preparing for her first solo dance competition next weekend in Spanish Fork.
Royal is working and going to school and we appreciate him so much.
Janielle is busy with dance and family and just currently got out of the hospital with surgery. On Wednesday they had a replacement of the pacemaker and looked into the heart pain and different things going on. But doing well. My mom came down this weekend and I sure appreciate her love and support (and Dad Bruce's support-because he of course is without mom while she is with me, so I appreciate him and love him!!)
Thanks to everyone for their love and support and we hope that you are loving the spring weather.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It sounds like you are all staying busy and having fun! We are having great weather out here, hopefully you are too. Love you.
I'm glad your ok, I was getting worried about you! Ohh, wish I could see Ally do her solo! Hope she does great!!!! love ya!!
Thanks for the info. It is fun to stay in touch this way. Audrey has to wear her twirly dress as well every day!
I've been wondering how you're doing. Glad to hear everything is okay and your kids are doing great! My cousin is going to that dance competition in Spanish Fork and she is doing a duet, I wish I could see her this weekend but being the season of dance competitions I'll see her compete in April and May, hopefully you'll be at those and we can see each other for a minute!:)
Post a Comment