Royal, Janielle, Allyson and Tyler Nelson
Ally has started a new "Song and Jig" at our house.
She was walking around the house doing it, so I had to get her on video!
She is just so cute.
Ally you are too cute! You have some moves girl.
What a doll. She looks more and more like you Janielle every day and of course that means that she is beautiful.
What a doll! She is a keeper! I can't believe how big she is!
Hey Cutie! I can't wait to have you come to "My House" and dance and sing to Grandpa and me! I love you tons! We are going to have lots of fun!Love, Grandma Cindy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ally you are too cute! You have some moves girl.
What a doll. She looks more and more like you Janielle every day and of course that means that she is beautiful.
What a doll! She is a keeper! I can't believe how big she is!
Hey Cutie! I can't wait to have you come to "My House" and dance and sing to Grandpa and me! I love you tons! We are going to have lots of fun!
Love, Grandma Cindy
Post a Comment