Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Every year we make cookies at Christmas time. Usually they are my yummy sugar cookies, but I thought it would be fun to do something for out tree this year so we did gingerbread men and trees to put on the tree.
I got out the M&M's and let the kids go to town. Needless to say, Ally used about 40 M&M's on one christmas tree!

We had a lot of fun, and they have actually eaten most of them with frosting and we haven't even gotten any on the tree yet!!! Holiday Fun can't be beat.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are such a cute mom. Those cookies are great and Allie's birthday cake, Holy Cow! That puts my cakes to shame. I love it. I can't believe you pulled Tyler's teeth out either, I don't think I could do it. I hope things are going well. Hopefully we'll see you guys at christmas time.

Tammy said...

What a great idea...I will have to try to remember that for another year!