Well our latest news....I have officially had the last mishap for the left ankle! In February I was teaching a solo to my Senior dancer and I did a big jump and turned in the air and landed totally wrong on my foot (broke the last metatarsal in my left foot) but also rolled my ankle terribly bad.
I knew something was really wrong so I went to the dr and yup. It was broken and damaged pretty bad. I then got into a fabulous foot dr from Payson and he patched me right up and I then went into reconstructive ankle surgery on Wednesday, March 3rd. It went well and I am now in a cast and walking boot for another 5 to 6 weeks. The crutches are driving me crazy!
Our new ward in Ephraim has been amazing in bringing in meals and offering help and kindness to us. I also appreciated my mom driving all the way down for a couple of days to offer her love and support and her wonderful cooking and cleaning. I am still enjoying her fabulous enchiladas!! I have a wonderful mother in law, Janice, who has brought us meals and supported me so fully. She has such a kind heart.
Royal has been so amazing during this whole process and so supportive. He even lets me sit on the couch and he cooks, cleans and fetches things for me! I love him and appreciate him so much!
Well I hope that all is well for everyone else! You never know when life throws you a curve ball. (I'm just wondering when I get a nice good ball to hit a base hit...luck may it find us soon!)
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you get some good luck your way. I am sorry to hear about yoru foot. I am just getting back around after my knee surgery three months ago! I love all the new posts. Your children are adorable! PS when you get a minute will you send me Jess's number. I have lost it! Thanks!
Post a Comment