My little boy is in first grade this year and I can't believe it. I really feel like it has gone by so fast since he was born 6 years ago! He was a little nervous this year, but Grandpa Bruce got him all excited with a new backpack (it's almost as big as he is lol!), new school shoes (which he thinks are super cool) and a great attitude to learn.
Tyler and I worked on his addition this summer and it was really great to see him catch on and start to love it. I realized that even a "Mom" can teach her son. I hope that Tyler continues to love school and learning. He is such a sweetheart, but I did have to warn his teacher that Tyler has "personal space" issues. I just can't keep him out of other people's bubbles. I guess you could say that his bubble includes everyone else's bubble!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment